الاثنين، 21 يناير 2013

Marca reveal the secret return of De Maria




Spanish newspaper Marca revealed the secret return of Angel Di Maria to its usual level, the newspaper said Argentine received زياة this week by his idol retired Argentine Kelly Gonzalez.

The Kelly Gonzalez to sit for a long time with the player and gave him his shirt and then said Kelly, who played for Valencia to Marca:

Di Maria is going through a bad period at the psychological level has greatly impacted on his condition in the stadium, I have sought all my strength in order to encourage the player and his support for the return of trust him again.

And fuller Kelly:

Player is facing serious criticism but I confirmed the player he was a big star and possesses the skills high will Tmanjh ability to provide a high level in the upcoming matches and close the mouths that you are talking about is not good.

For his part, De Maria said after recording two goals in Valencia nets:

I've had my conversation with Kelly a big role in restoring trust me and provide a high level today, I am very happy to see him.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Entertainment

Disqus for عالم الكورة